Tobias Kollmann is a full professor at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Universitaetsstr. 9, 45141 Essen, Germany.
Filling the Entrepreneurial Orientation–Performance Gap: The Mediating Effects of Exploratory and Exploitative Innovations
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1001–1026, September 2014
How to Cite
Kollmann, T. and Stöckmann, C. (2014), Filling the Entrepreneurial Orientation–Performance Gap: The Mediating Effects of Exploratory and Exploitative Innovations. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 1001–1026. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00530.x
Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2008 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference in Chapel Hill, NC, and at the SMS 28th Annual International Conference, Cologne, Germany.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!