Preparedness and Cognitive Legitimacy as Antecedents of New Venture Funding in Televised Business Pitches
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue on Social Entrepreneurs' Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 915–939, September 2012
How to Cite
Pollack, J. M., Rutherford, M. W. and Nagy, B. G. (2012), Preparedness and Cognitive Legitimacy as Antecedents of New Venture Funding in Televised Business Pitches. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36: 915–939. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00531.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!