Imprinting Effects of Founding Core Teams on HR Values in New Ventures
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue on Entrepreneurial and Family Business Teams
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 87–106, January 2013
How to Cite
Leung, A., Foo, M. D. and Chaturvedi, S. (2013), Imprinting Effects of Founding Core Teams on HR Values in New Ventures. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 87–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00532.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!