Internationalization of Family-Controlled Firms: A Study of the Effects of External Involvement in Governance
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue on Family Business
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1115–1143, November 2012
How to Cite
Arregle, J.-L., Naldi, L., Nordqvist, M. and Hitt, M. A. (2012), Internationalization of Family-Controlled Firms: A Study of the Effects of External Involvement in Governance. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36: 1115–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00541.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!