Family Involvement and Procedural Justice Climate Among Nonfamily Managers: The Effects of Affect, Social Identities, Trust, and Risk of Non-Reciprocity
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue on Family Business
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1227–1234, November 2012
How to Cite
De Massis, A. (2012), Family Involvement and Procedural Justice Climate Among Nonfamily Managers: The Effects of Affect, Social Identities, Trust, and Risk of Non-Reciprocity. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36: 1227–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00547.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!