THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted: The Impact of Family Involvement on Dynamic Innovation Capabilities: Evidence From German Manufacturing Firms
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue on Family Business
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1235–1253, November 2012
How to Cite
Lichtenthaler, U. and Muethel, M. (2012), Retracted: The Impact of Family Involvement on Dynamic Innovation Capabilities: Evidence From German Manufacturing Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36: 1235–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00548.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Vol. 38, Issue 4, 977, Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!