Please send correspondence to: James J. Chrisman, tel.: 662-325-1991; e-mail: JChrisman@cobilan.msstate.edu, to Leon Schjoedt at email@example.com, to Erik Monsen at firstname.lastname@example.org, to Allison Pearson at email@example.com, and to Tim Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Venture and Family Business Teams: Understanding Team Formation, Composition, Behaviors, and Performance
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue on Entrepreneurial and Family Business Teams
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 1–15, January 2013
How to Cite
Schjoedt, L., Monsen, E., Pearson, A., Barnett, T. and Chrisman, J. J. (2013), New Venture and Family Business Teams: Understanding Team Formation, Composition, Behaviors, and Performance. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00549.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!