New Venture Teams and the Quality of Business Opportunities Identified: Faultlines Between Subgroups of Founders and Investors
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue on Entrepreneurial and Family Business Teams
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 47–67, January 2013
How to Cite
Lim, J. Y.-K., Busenitz, L. W. and Chidambaram, L. (2013), New Venture Teams and the Quality of Business Opportunities Identified: Faultlines Between Subgroups of Founders and Investors. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 47–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00550.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!