Jury Trials and Gerrymanders: The Legal Effort to Maintain Segregation in July of 1957
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 221–240, June 2006
How to Cite
Klinetobe, C. (2006), Jury Trials and Gerrymanders: The Legal Effort to Maintain Segregation in July of 1957. Historian, 68: 221–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2006.00141.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!