Labour in the City: The Development of the Labour Party in Manchester, 1918–31 – By Declan McHugh
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 840–841, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Winkler, H. R. (2008), Labour in the City: The Development of the Labour Party in Manchester, 1918–31 – By Declan McHugh. Historian, 70: 840–841. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2008.00227_61.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!