Imperial City: Rome, Romans, and Napoleon, 1796–1815 – By Susan Vandiver Nicassio
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 841–842, Winter 2008
How to Cite
McGregor, J. H. S. (2008), Imperial City: Rome, Romans, and Napoleon, 1796–1815 – By Susan Vandiver Nicassio. Historian, 70: 841–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2008.00227_62.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!