Cultural Exchange in Early Modern Europe. Vol. 1, Religion and Cultural Exchange in Europe, 1400–1700 – Edited by Heinz Schilling and István György Tóth
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 842–843, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Maag, K. (2008), Cultural Exchange in Early Modern Europe. Vol. 1, Religion and Cultural Exchange in Europe, 1400–1700 – Edited by Heinz Schilling and István György Tóth. Historian, 70: 842–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2008.00227_63.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!