Michelle Orihel is an assistant professor of history at Southern Utah University. The author would like to thank Pamela J. Edwards, Elizabeth Sauer, Carla Gardina Pestana, and Stephen S. Webb for their generous and insightful readings of this article at different stages. The author would also like to thank Bob Duborow for his editorial assistance in preparing the final version of this article. The author also appreciates the helpful suggestions of Editor Kees Botherbloem and the two anonymous reviewers of “The Historian,” which strengthened the article.
“Treacherous Memories”of Regicide: The Calves-Head Club in the Age of Anne
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 435–462, Fall 2011
How to Cite
ORIHEL, M. (2011), “Treacherous Memories”of Regicide: The Calves-Head Club in the Age of Anne. Historian, 73: 435–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00296.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!