Tal Tovy is an Assistant Professor of History at Bar Ilan University in Israel.
Manifest Destiny In POW Camps: The U.S. Army Reeducation Program During the Korean War
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 503–525, Fall 2011
How to Cite
TOVY, T. (2011), Manifest Destiny In POW Camps: The U.S. Army Reeducation Program During the Korean War. Historian, 73: 503–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00299.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!