John W. Malsberger is Professor of History at Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA. His recent publications include From Obstruction to Moderation: The Transformation of Senate Conservatism, 1938–1952, Selingsgrove, PA: Susquehanna UP, 2000; and The American Economic History Reader (edited with James N. Marshall), New York: Routledge, 2009. He would like to acknowledge the generous assistance Kevin Bailey, Catherine Cain, and Chalsea Millner of the Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library, Abilene, KS, provided in researching this article.
Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, and the Fund Crisis of 1952
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 526–547, Fall 2011
How to Cite
MALSBERGER, J. W. (2011), Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, and the Fund Crisis of 1952. Historian, 73: 526–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00300.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!