Revolutionary Negotiations: Indians, Empires, and Diplomats in the Founding of America – By Leonard J. Sadosky
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 580–581, Fall 2011
How to Cite
McDonnell, M. A. (2011), Revolutionary Negotiations: Indians, Empires, and Diplomats in the Founding of America – By Leonard J. Sadosky. Historian, 73: 580–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00301_25.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!