The Medieval March of Wales: The Creation and Perception of a Frontier, 1066–1283 – By Max Lieberman
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 626–627, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, L. (2011), The Medieval March of Wales: The Creation and Perception of a Frontier, 1066–1283 – By Max Lieberman. Historian, 73: 626–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00301_58.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!