William Dean is in the Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, and is an associate professor of comparative military studies. His most recent work is “Morale of French Colonial Troops on the Western Front” published in Scientia Militaria: The Journal of South African Military Studies.
Strategic Dilemmas of Colonization: France and Morocco during the Great War
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 730–746, Winter 2011
How to Cite
DEAN, III, W. T. (2011), Strategic Dilemmas of Colonization: France and Morocco during the Great War. Historian, 73: 730–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00304.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!