The Secret King: The Myth and Reality of Nazi Occultism – By Stephen E. Flowers and Michael Moynihan
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 867–868, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Thornton, L. (2011), The Secret King: The Myth and Reality of Nazi Occultism – By Stephen E. Flowers and Michael Moynihan. Historian, 73: 867–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00308_53.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!