Habeas Corpus: From England to Empire – By Paul D. Halliday
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 872–873, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Savage, G. (2011), Habeas Corpus: From England to Empire – By Paul D. Halliday. Historian, 73: 872–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00308_57.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!