Jonathon Hooks is a Visiting Assistant Professor at the Mississippi University for Women. The author would like to thank Dr. Howard Jones for his guidance in researching and developing this topic. The author is also grateful to Dr. John Beeler, Dr. Joshua Rothman, Dr. George Rable, and Dr. Michael Palmer for their valuable suggestions.
Redeemed Honor: ThePresident-Little Belt Affair and the Coming of the War of 1812
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 1–24, Spring 2012
How to Cite
HOOKS, J. (2012), Redeemed Honor: ThePresident-Little Belt Affair and the Coming of the War of 1812. Historian, 74: 1–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00310.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!