Christian Philip Peterson is a Visiting Assistant Professor at Ferris State University who holds a Ph.D. in history from Ohio University. He has authored Ronald Reagan and Antinuclear Movements in the United States and Western Europe, 1981–1987 (2003) and Globalizing Human Rights: Private Citizens, the Soviet Union, and the West, which Routledge released in September 2011. He would like to thank his wife Cori Megan McCarthy and their son Maverick Archer Peterson for inspiring this article. He would also like to acknowledge all the professors and students who made studying history at Ohio University such a rewarding experience.
“Confronting” Moscow: The Reagan Administration, Human Rights, and the Final Act
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 57–86, Spring 2012
How to Cite
PETERSON, C. P. (2012), “Confronting” Moscow: The Reagan Administration, Human Rights, and the Final Act. Historian, 74: 57–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00313.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!