Decoration Day in the Mountains: Traditions of Cemetery Decoration in the Southern Appalachians – By Alan Jabbour and Karen Singer Jabbour
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 110–112, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Dunn, D. (2012), Decoration Day in the Mountains: Traditions of Cemetery Decoration in the Southern Appalachians – By Alan Jabbour and Karen Singer Jabbour. Historian, 74: 110–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2011.00314_18.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!