Urban Legends: Civic Identity and the Classical Past in Northern Italy, 1250–1350. By Carrie E. Beneš. (University Park, PA: Pennsylvania State University Press, 2011. Pp. xiv, 278. $79.95.)
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 607–608, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Kuehn, T. (2012), Urban Legends: Civic Identity and the Classical Past in Northern Italy, 1250–1350. By Carrie E. Beneš. (University Park, PA: Pennsylvania State University Press, 2011. Pp. xiv, 278. $79.95.). Historian, 74: 607–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2012.00328_43.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!