The Family Legacy of Henry Clay: In the Shadow of a Kentucky Patriarch. By Lindsey Apple. (Lexington, KY: University Press of Kentucky, 2011. Pp. 364. $35.00.)
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 563–564, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Pickering, S. (2012), The Family Legacy of Henry Clay: In the Shadow of a Kentucky Patriarch. By Lindsey Apple. (Lexington, KY: University Press of Kentucky, 2011. Pp. 364. $35.00.). Historian, 74: 563–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2012.00328_9.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!