Forty Miles from the Sea: Xalapa, the Public Sphere, and the Atlantic World in Nineteenth-Century Mexico. By Rachel A. Moore. (Tucson, AZ: University of Arizona Press, 2011. Pp. 240. $49.95.)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 848–849, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Wasserman, M. (2012), Forty Miles from the Sea: Xalapa, the Public Sphere, and the Atlantic World in Nineteenth-Century Mexico. By Rachel A. Moore. (Tucson, AZ: University of Arizona Press, 2011. Pp. 240. $49.95.). Historian, 74: 848–849. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2012.00334_27.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!