The Iron Way: Railroads, the Civil War, and the Making of Modern America. By William G. Thomas. (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2011. Pp. 296. $30.00.)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 857–858, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Grant, H. R. (2012), The Iron Way: Railroads, the Civil War, and the Making of Modern America. By William G. Thomas. (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2011. Pp. 296. $30.00.). Historian, 74: 857–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2012.00334_34.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!