Faith and Fatherland: Catholicism, Modernity, and Poland. By Brian Porter-Szücs. (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2010. Pp. x, 484. $55.00.)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 885–886, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Butterwick, R. (2012), Faith and Fatherland: Catholicism, Modernity, and Poland. By Brian Porter-Szücs. (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2010. Pp. x, 484. $55.00.). Historian, 74: 885–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2012.00334_56.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!