The Captain Who Burned His Ships: Captain Thomas Tingey, USN, 1750–1829. By Gordon S. Brown. (Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press, 2011. Pp. viii, 200. $28.95.)
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 820–821, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Lanzendörfer, T. (2012), The Captain Who Burned His Ships: Captain Thomas Tingey, USN, 1750–1829. By Gordon S. Brown. (Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press, 2011. Pp. viii, 200. $28.95.). Historian, 74: 820–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6563.2012.00334_6.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!