Dr. Abela is the recipient of a Research Career Development Award, KO4-HL01817 from the National Heart. Lung and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland
Transvascular Argon Laser Ablation of Atrioventricular Conduction in Dogs: Feasibility and Morphological Results
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 347–357, February 1989
How to Cite
CURTIS, A. B., ABELA, G. S., GRIFEIN, J. C., HILL, J. A. and NORMANN, S. J. (1989), Transvascular Argon Laser Ablation of Atrioventricular Conduction in Dogs: Feasibility and Morphological Results. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 12: 347–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.1989.tb02668.x
Supported in part by grants from the American Heart Association, Central Florida Affiliate; Whitaker Foundation, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania; High Technology and Industry Council. Tallahassee. Florida; National Institutes of Health ROl-Hi 36320 [NHLBI). Bethesda. Maryland. Presented in part at the 56th Annual Scientific Session of the American Heart Association, Anaheim. California, November 1983.
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Received December 28. 1987; revision February 16, 1988; accepted October 11, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.