Dr. Abela is the recipient of a Research Career Development Award, KO4-HL01817 from the National Heart. Lung and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland
Transvascular Argon Laser Ablation of Atrioventricular Conduction in Dogs: Feasibility and Morphological Results
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 347–357, February 1989
How to Cite
CURTIS, A. B., ABELA, G. S., GRIFEIN, J. C., HILL, J. A. and NORMANN, S. J. (1989), Transvascular Argon Laser Ablation of Atrioventricular Conduction in Dogs: Feasibility and Morphological Results. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 12: 347–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.1989.tb02668.x
Supported in part by grants from the American Heart Association, Central Florida Affiliate; Whitaker Foundation, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania; High Technology and Industry Council. Tallahassee. Florida; National Institutes of Health ROl-Hi 36320 [NHLBI). Bethesda. Maryland. Presented in part at the 56th Annual Scientific Session of the American Heart Association, Anaheim. California, November 1983.
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Received December 28. 1987; revision February 16, 1988; accepted October 11, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.