This work was supported by grants from the CNAMTS and from the Conseil Régional de Bourgogne.
Directional Variability of Stimulation Threshold Measurements in Isolated Guinea Pig Cardiomyocytes: Relationship with Orthogonal Sequential Defibrillating Pulses
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1590–1595, December 1990
How to Cite
BARDOU, A. L., CHESNAIS, J.-M., BIRKUI, P. J., GOVAERE, M.-C., AUGER, P. M., EUW, D. V. and DEGONDE, J. (1990), Directional Variability of Stimulation Threshold Measurements in Isolated Guinea Pig Cardiomyocytes: Relationship with Orthogonal Sequential Defibrillating Pulses. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 13: 1590–1595. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.1990.tb06859.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Received June 29, 1990; revision October 8, 1990; accepted October 8, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.