Morbidity and Mortality of Patients with Sinus Node Disease: Comparative Effects of Atrial and Ventricular Pacing
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 2076–2079, December 1990
How to Cite
ZANINI, R., FACCHINETTI, A. I., GALLO, G., CAZZAMALLI, L., BONANDI, L. and CAS, L. D. (1990), Morbidity and Mortality of Patients with Sinus Node Disease: Comparative Effects of Atrial and Ventricular Pacing. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 13: 2076–2079. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.1990.tb06945.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.