Antiarrhythmic Drug Therapy as an Adjunct or Alternative to An Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 678–680, April 1992
How to Cite
PRYSTOWSKY, E. N. (1992), Antiarrhythmic Drug Therapy as an Adjunct or Alternative to An Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 15: 678–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.1992.tb05162.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.