Alternation of QRS Morphology and Effect of Radiofrequency Ablation in Idiopathic Ventricular Tachycardia
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 18–27, January 1995
How to Cite
WASHIZUKA, T., AIZAWA, Y., CHINUSHI, M., NAITOH, N., MIYAJIMA, T., KUSANO, Y., KITAZAWA, H., UCHIYAMA, H., TAKAHASHI, K., SHIBATA, A., MIYAJIMA, S. and SATOU, M. (1995), Alternation of QRS Morphology and Effect of Radiofrequency Ablation in Idiopathic Ventricular Tachycardia. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 18: 18–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.1995.tb02471.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Received May 17, 1994; accepted May 17, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.