Robert J. Sweeney is currently with Guidant/CPI, St. Paul, Minnesota. Harry Stoeckle is deceased.
Double Pulse Transthoracic Defibrillation in the Calf Using Percent Fibrillation Cycle Length as Spacing Determinate
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1440–1447, October 1999
How to Cite
MCDANIEL, W. C., SCHUDER, J. C., SWEENEY, R. J., STOECKLE, H., ZHANG, Q., SULLIVAN, M. and HOGAN, M. C. (1999), Double Pulse Transthoracic Defibrillation in the Calf Using Percent Fibrillation Cycle Length as Spacing Determinate. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 22: 1440–1447. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.1999.tb00347.x
Supported in part by a research contract with Eli Lilly & Co., Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Received July 21, 1998: revised December 21, 1998: accepted January 13, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.