Permanent Transfemoral Pacemaker Implantation Is the Technique of Choice for Patients in Whom the Superior Vena Cava Is Inaccessible
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 446–449, April 2000
How to Cite
BARAKAT, K., HILL, J. and KELLY, P. (2000), Permanent Transfemoral Pacemaker Implantation Is the Technique of Choice for Patients in Whom the Superior Vena Cava Is Inaccessible. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 23: 446–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2000.tb00825.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
- Received December 14, 1998; recevied July 13, 1999; accepted August 26, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.