Poor Prognosis for Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease Despite ICD Therapy for the Primary Prevention of Sudden Death
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 207–213, February 2007
How to Cite
CUCULICH, P. S., SÁNCHEZ, J. M., KERZNER, R., GREENBERG, S. L., SENGUPTA, J., CHEN, J., FADDIS, M. N., GLEVA, M. J., SMITH, T. W. and LINDSAY, B. D. (2007), Poor Prognosis for Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease Despite ICD Therapy for the Primary Prevention of Sudden Death. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 30: 207–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2007.00651.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Received July 30, 2006; revised September 7, 2006; accepted October 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!