Dr. Mario Talajic is a consultant for Medtronic, Inc. This research was supported in part by a Canada Research Chair in Electrophysiology and Adult Congenital Heart Disease (PK).
Laser Lead Extraction: Predictors of Success and Complications
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 214–220, February 2007
How to Cite
ROUX, J.-F., PAGÉ, P., DUBUC, M., THIBAULT, B., GUERRA, P. G., MACLE, L., ROY, D., TALAJIC, M. and KHAIRY, P. (2007), Laser Lead Extraction: Predictors of Success and Complications. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 30: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2007.00652.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
- Received May 10, 2006; revised August 10, 2006; accepted November 25, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.