None of the authors have any financial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted article. Furthermore, none of the authors have any other kinds of associations that need to be disclosed.
Reinitiation of Ventricular Macroreentry within the His-Purkinje System by Back-Up Ventricular Pacing—A Mechanism of Ventricular Tachycardia Storm
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 225–235, February 2007
How to Cite
REITHMANN, C., HAHNEFELD, A., OVERSOHL, N., ULBRICH, M., REMP, T. and STEINBECK, G. (2007), Reinitiation of Ventricular Macroreentry within the His-Purkinje System by Back-Up Ventricular Pacing—A Mechanism of Ventricular Tachycardia Storm. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 30: 225–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2007.00654.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Received July 24, 2006; revised September 8, 2006; October 25, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.