There is no conflict of interest for this article.
Acute Sleep Deprivation is Associated with Increased Electrocardiographic P-Wave Dispersion in Healthy Young Men and Women
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
2008, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 438–442, April 2008
How to Cite
SARI, I., DAVUTOGLU, V., OZBALA, B., OZER, O., BALTACI, Y., YAVUZ, S. and AKSOY, M. (2008), Acute Sleep Deprivation is Associated with Increased Electrocardiographic P-Wave Dispersion in Healthy Young Men and Women. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 31: 438–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2008.01013.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
- Received October 15, 2007; revised December 1, 2007; accepted December 18, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.