Disclosure: No financial interests declared by all authors.
Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Implantation of the Left Ventricular Pacing Lead for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 812–818, July 2008
How to Cite
JUTLEY, R. S., WALLER, D. A., LOKE, I., SKEHAN, D., NG, A., STAFFORD, P., CHIN, D. and SPYT, T. J. (2008), Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Implantation of the Left Ventricular Pacing Lead for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 31: 812–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2008.01095.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received November 20, 2007; revised February 16, 2008; accepted March 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.