Right Pectoral Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators: Role of the Proximal (SVC) Coil
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
©2008, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1025–1035, August 2008
How to Cite
VARMA, N. and EFIMOV, I. (2008), Right Pectoral Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators: Role of the Proximal (SVC) Coil. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 31: 1025–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2008.01130.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
- Received February 20, 2008; revised April 15, 2008; accepted May 4, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.