Financial disclosures: none.
A Case of Cardiomyopathy Induced by Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia and Cured by Ivabradine
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
©2009, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 942–944, July 2009
How to Cite
WINUM, P.-F., CAYLA, G., RUBINI, M., BECK, L. and MESSNER-PELLENC, P. (2009), A Case of Cardiomyopathy Induced by Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia and Cured by Ivabradine. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 32: 942–944. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2009.02414.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Received January 15, 2009; revised February 8, 2009; accepted March 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.