Two Ventricular Tachycardias with Cycle Length and QRS Alternans: Insights into the Mechanism from Mapping and Ablation of the Tachycardias
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
©2009, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages e31–e35, December 2009
How to Cite
KALBFLEISCH, S., HART, D. and WEISS, R. (2009), Two Ventricular Tachycardias with Cycle Length and QRS Alternans: Insights into the Mechanism from Mapping and Ablation of the Tachycardias. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 32: e31–e35. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2009.02529.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Received January 9, 2009; revised January 12, 2009; accepted January 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.