Authors have contributed equally to the manuscript.
Continued Rise in Rates of Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device Infections in the United States: Temporal Trends and Causative Insights
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
©2009, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 414–419, April 2010
How to Cite
VOIGT, A., SHALABY, A. and SABA, S. (2010), Continued Rise in Rates of Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device Infections in the United States: Temporal Trends and Causative Insights. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 414–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2009.02569.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Received May 28, 2009; revised June 6, 2009; accepted July 10, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!