A Latent Atrioventricular Decrementally Conducting Accessory Pathway Mimicking a Bystander Nodoventricular Fiber
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages e76–e80, August 2010
How to Cite
HUO, Y., HINDRICKS, G., WETZEL, U., GASPAR, T. and STERNICK, E. B. (2010), A Latent Atrioventricular Decrementally Conducting Accessory Pathway Mimicking a Bystander Nodoventricular Fiber. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: e76–e80. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02713.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Received September 28, 2009; revised October 31, 2009; accepted December 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.