Grouped Beating during Narrow Complex Tachycardia: What Is the Mechanism?
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1031–1034, August 2010
How to Cite
CANO, O., OSCA, J., SANCHO-TELLO, M.-J. and OLAGÜE, J. (2010), Grouped Beating during Narrow Complex Tachycardia: What Is the Mechanism?. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 1031–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02744.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Received December 19, 2009; revised January 11, 2010; accepted January 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.