Funding sources: None.
Intrathoracic Impedance Preceding Ventricular Tachyarrhythmia Episodes
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 960–966, August 2010
How to Cite
MOORE, H. J., PETERS, M. N., FRANZ, M. R., KARASIK, P. E., SINGH, S. N. and FLETCHER, R. D. (2010), Intrathoracic Impedance Preceding Ventricular Tachyarrhythmia Episodes. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 960–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02746.x
Financial disclosures: Dr. Moore owns stock and has received compensation for talks from Medtronic. Dr. Karasik owns Medtronic stock. Mr. Peters, Dr. Franz, Dr. Singh, and Dr. Fletcher have nothing to disclose.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Received November 25, 2009; revised January 15, 2010; accepted January 31, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.