Supported in part by the British Heart Foundation Project Grant PG/97177, London, UK, and the Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme, London, UK.
Ventricular Pauses during Atrial Fibrillation Predict Relapse after Electrical Cardioversion: A Prospective Study
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 934–938, August 2010
How to Cite
GALLAGHER, M. M., GUO, X. H., POLONIECKI, J. and CAMM, A. J. (2010), Ventricular Pauses during Atrial Fibrillation Predict Relapse after Electrical Cardioversion: A Prospective Study. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 934–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02755.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Received August 11, 2009; revised December 20, 2009; accepted February 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.