Doubling of the Ventricular Rate by Interpolated Junctional Extrasystoles Resembling Supraventricular Tachycardia
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
©2010, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 945–949, August 2010
How to Cite
MASSUMI, R. and SHEHATA, M. (2010), Doubling of the Ventricular Rate by Interpolated Junctional Extrasystoles Resembling Supraventricular Tachycardia. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 33: 945–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2010.02763.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Received September 24, 2009; revised December 24, 2009; accepted February 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.